1. “No esperes oportunidades extraordinarias, aprovecha las ocasiones comunes y hazlas grandiosas”.
- Orison Swett Marden.
2. "Life is a very great gift and a great good, not because of what it gives us, but because of what it enables us to give to others."
- Thomas Merton.
3. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.”
- Nora Roberts.
4. “Try to be happy in this present moment, and put not off being so to a time to come - as though that time should be of another make from this which has already come and is ours.”
- Thomas Fuller.
5. “You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted.”
- Ruth E. Renkl.
6. “The fool, with all his other faults, has this also, he is always getting ready to live.”
7. “As you wait for better days, don't forget to enjoy today, in case they've already started.”
- Robert Brault.
8. “Contemplation often makes life miserable. We should act more, think less, and stop watching ourselves live.”
- Nicolas De Chamfort.
9. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.”
- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf.
10. "Here's to him who makes the best
Of the goods before him spread.
For this world is what we make it, and
We're a deuce of a long time dead."
- John William Sargent, 'Toasts For The Times In Pictures And Rhymes'.
11. “Each moment of your life is a picture you have never seen before and will never see again. So live each moment to make it count & make each moment beautiful.”
- Ash Sweeney.
12. “It's being here now that's important. There's no past and there's no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now.”
- George Harrison
13. “Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways.”
- Stephen Vincent Benét.